1. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray. Peel, core, and cut the apples into thin slices. In a bowl, mix the apples, 1/4 cup flour, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, and the cinnamon.
4. Place in baking dish and drizzle caramel syrup on top.
5. For the topping, in a bowl evenly combine the remaining ingredients, toss together and combine by hand to blend evenly. Consistency should be similar to coarse cornmeal.
6. Sprinkle equally over the top of the apples. Cover and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, uncover and bake for 10 more minutes or until tender.
7. The crisp is done when the apples are easily pierced with a fork. Let rest for 3 minutes before serving.