- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Habañero pepper, finely chopped
- 2-3 carrots, julienned
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- Taco Seasoning: cumin, coriander, chili powder, chipotle, paprika, oregano, sugar, salt
- Vegetable or sunflower oil
- Avocado, sliced
- Whole wheat wraps
- Cheese, optional
1. Clean cauliflower and chop into even pieces.
2. Place large skillet over high heat and sear cauliflower with some oil. Set aside.
NOTE: Do not use olive oil as it burns at high temperatures
3. Before sautéing onions, allow pan to cool slightly so they caramelize and do not burn.
4. Add the garlic, pepper and carrots. Season well and add the tomatoes. Allow to cook down, about 10 minutes. Add the cauliflower back to the pan, cover and continue to cook 10 more minutes.
5. Serve with avocado slices, cheese and desired toppings.
Adapted from The Food In My Beard