1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Prep all your ingredients ahead of time, this will help to make things move faster and to make sure you have everything before you start. In a large bowl combine the eggs, brown sugar, buttermilk and oil. Mix with a wooden spoon till well mixed.
3. In a separate bowl combine the flours, bran, baking powder, baking soda, salt and allspice together. Stir with a whisk till all the ingredients are well blended.
4. Add the raisins, carrots and zucchini into the flour mixture. Add the liquid mixture and stir with a wooden spoon till all mixed. Do not over mix, just enough till blended.
5. Pour into two greased loaf pans and bake in a preheated oven for 55 - 60 minutes or till a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans. Cool on a wire rack.