1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray, or lightly coat with oil
2. Wash and thoroughly dry green beans, then season with salt and pepper. Bundle together about 5-8 green beans, depending on the size of beans and the number of beans per pound. Bundle together as many as you'd like!
3. Using a slice of bacon, wrap it around the center of the beans to hold them together. Lay the bundle bacon-seam down in the baking dish. Repeat with remaining beans.
4. Heat a small saucepan over low heat. Add butter, brown sugar and garlic and whisk until melted and combined. Using a pastry brush, brush the mixture over top of each green bean bundle. Cover the bundles with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
5. Remove foil and bake for 10-15 minutes more, just until bacon gets crispy.