- 1 sweet potato
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Bake that sweet potato. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, use a fork to puncture holes all around it, then throw in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Once sweet potato is soft and cooked through, peel off the skin and mash it up in a bowl. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Add coconut oil, honey, vanilla, and whisked eggs to a bowl and mix together.
- Then add your dry ingredients: coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and chocolate chips.
- Mix well to incorporate all that goodness.
- Pour into an 8×8 glass baking dish
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool slightly before slicing. Enjoy!
Recipe contributed by our customer Sue S.!