1. Cook rice per package instructions. Set aside. Preheat oven to high broil and place a rack at the top of your oven.
2. Brush whole poblano peppers with oil. Place on a baking sheet and broil on high for 1-2 minutes on each side, until skin is lightly blistered. Remove peppers from oven, turn off broil, and preheat oven to 375 F.
3. Let peppers cool until they are safe to handle. Peel away any blistered skin and use a paring knife to cut out the stem. Cut a slit down one side of each pepper and use your hands or a spoon to scrape out the seeds. Set aside.
4. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add oil and onion and saute for 4-5 minutes, until onions are soft and translucent. Next, add cooked rice, cumin, salt, salsa and cilantro. Stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
5. Add drained beans to rice mixture and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning. Cook for an additional 4-5 minutes then remove from heat and set aside.
6. Place peppers in a lightly greased baking dish and scoop generous amounts of rice/bean mixture into each pepper. Top with salsa and cover dish with foil.
7. Bake peppers at 375 F for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy!