Our Dogma Box includes produce sourced as close to Boston as possible throughout the year. Similar to a CSA, this box is filled with the best organic produce from local and regional farms.
This week’s Dogma Box includes tasty spring flavors of tomato, cucumber, and fresh basil!
This week’s Dogma Box contains:
- Basil – Happy Valley Organics (Whately, MA)
- Empire Apples – Dwight Miller Orchards (E. Dummerston, VT)
- Parsnips – Blue Ox Farm (Enfield, NH)
- Radishes – Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Cucumbers – Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Tomatoes – Deep Root Organic Coop (Johnson, VT)
- Onions – Porter Farms (Elba, NY)
- Potatoes – Nature’s Circle Farm (Houlton, ME)
- Rutabaga – Nature’s Circle Farm (Houlton, ME)
We just got word that Atlas Farm’s organic red leaf lettuce is ready for harvest next week! The start of the local lettuce season means more local produce is soon to follow, be on the lookout for Massachusetts produce coming your way!