"I used this recipe last year when I got a pumpkin from Boston Organics and had no idea what to do with it! It is YUMMY!!!!" - Sharon G.
21 ounces fresh mozzarella, divided
1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
3 Tbsp unsalted butter
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 3/4 C pureed pumpkin
3 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 pound box laagan sheets
1) Preheat oven to 375F.
2) Shed 12 oz mozzarella and mix w/ ricotta. Set aside.
3) In a 2qt pot melt butter on low heat. Add garlic and brown lightly. Stir in pumpkin, brown sugar, syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir until warmed through. Remove from heat and set aside.
4) Spear a tin layer of the pumpkin mixture on the bottom of a 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
5) Place 3 lasagna sheets on top of pumpkin mixture. Smooth a layer of ricotta mixture on top of lasagna. Layer pumpkin mixture on top of ricotta. Repeat until you have 5 layers of pasta, cheese and pumpkin.
6) Shred remaining mozzarella and arrange in one layer on top.
7) Cover the baking dish w/ foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake 5 minutes more.
Boston Organics customer Sharon G.!