- 16 tamari rice crackers or cracker of your choice
- 16 small square of Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 large plum, sliced into skinny triangles
- 1 teaspoon exra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Fine black pepper to taste
Arrange crackers on a platter. Stack cheese and plum slices on top. Sprinkle generously with pepper. Drizzle maple syrup and extra virgin olive oil over the top. Serve while cheese is still chilled.
Perfect paired with wine or summer cocktails!
Tested and Approved by Boston Organics (Chris McIntosh)