- 4 ears of corn (or 2 cups of corn kernels)
- 1/4 lb Fiddler's Green Farm Organic Black Beans
- 1 small bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp chili powder or hot sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable or olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Soak and cook the black beans according to directions. In a bowl, whisk together the lime, cumin, chili powder, oil, salt, and pepper.
Cut kernels from corn. Combine corn kernels, black beans, bell pepper, and red onion in a large bowl and toss with dressing. Salad may be made one day in advance. Serve slightly chilled with a bag of Late July Organic Tortilla Chips.
Adapted from The Food Network