4 (1 1/4 pounds) skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves
1 teaspoon(s) curry powder
3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
1/4 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
1 teaspoon(s) sugar
1 bunch(es) fresh cilantro or mint
1 small cucumber, sliced
12 large green-leaf lettuce leaves
- Spray 10-inch ridged grill pan or skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Rub chicken with curry and salt.
- Add chicken to pan; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until it loses its pink color throughout, turning over once.
- From 1 lime, grate 1/2 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice. Cut remaining lime into wedges.
- In small serving bowl, whisk peanut butter, soy sauce, sugar, lime peel and juice, and 2 tablespoons very hot water until sauce is smooth.
- Slice chicken. Wrap some chicken, cilantro or mint, and cucumber with sauce in each lettuce leaf. Serve with lime wedges.