- 5 or 6 outer celery ribs, trimmed and thinly sliced on the diagonal
- Small inner celery ribs, including the leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup small whole fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped mint leaves
- Place all of the celery in a bowl. Toss with the oil, vinegar and honey. Season with salt and pepper.
Just before serving, toss with the parsley and mint. Serve immediately.
Tested and approved by Boston Organics (Chris McIntosh)