- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and shredded in a food processor.
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley plus a few sprigs for garnishing
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (about 1½ lemons)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped (1 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Parsley sprigs to garnish
Put shredded carrots and chopped parsley in a large bowl
Make dressing: Whisk lemon juice and spices. Keep whisking while slowly adding the olive oil to emulsify the ingredients.
Toss dressing with shredded carrots and parsley. Chill for an hour in the fridge and let flavors merge. Enjoy!
Recipe by Lisa Goldfinger for Panning The Globe