- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Chopped mint leaves, for garnish
For the vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- This protein-packed quinoa salad is brightened up with fresh mango, strawberries and blueberries, balanced with a tart vinaigrette and refreshing mint!
To make the vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon zest and juice, and sugar in a small bowl; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine quinoa, mango, strawberries, blueberries and pine nuts. Salad and vinaigrette can be stored separately in fridge for up to 3 days. Stir in lemon vinaigrette and garnish with mint leaves just before serving.
Tested and approved by Boston Organics (Chris McIntosh)